Who: Would you like to provide high quality audio recordings to give away as "tasters", supplement your client sessions or generate extra income?
If so this course is for you! Beginners and advanced, trainees welcome.
What: On this one day course you will discover:
- How to make ultra low-cost, super high-quality audio recordings in just a few hours ... (we'll give you the software, help you install it and teach you how to use it)
- How to share those recordings with clients or customers, easily and effortlessly, for free ... (we'll show you how it's done and help set it up for you).
- How to sell these recordings on a website, so you can make money while you sleep ... (we'll create the free account, create the free Buy Button, show you how to install it on a website and see it working).
Plus much more ...
No previous knowledge is required and you will be given easy to follow, step-by-step instructions, with plenty of suppport.
Why: Here are 3 great reasons why you should attend:
(1) An audio recording is a great way to allow potential clients or customers to get to know you better, before making a fee-paying appointment - and will give you the edge over your competitors.
(2) Giving an audio recording to existing clients - either for free or a small fee - can greatly enhance the work you do and dramatically increase your success rates - which in turn boosts those all-important referrals and ultimately your business profit.
(3) Passive Income - Once you have a recording for purchase installed on your website, people can pay and receive it automatically - even while you sleep. (It's great to wake up to those "You Made A Sale" emails). This can be simple recordings for £10 or so ... or complete courses for £100's or £1000's.
When: Sunday 24th June 2018
Where: Ashdown Park Hotel Spa & Country Club, Wych Cross, East Sussex RH18 5JR
Credits: This course counts as 7 Hours valid CPD and will earn you 7 hours credits towards your 120 hours classroom time required for CNHC accreditation.
Fee: Only £195 (or 3 x £65) early bird for first 6 people (£250 thereafter).
(APA members use your gift code).