Get ALL The Skills & Knowledge You Need To Launch A New Chapter In Your Life As An Andrew Parr Trained Professional Hypnotherapist ...
Watch Sam's Story: "A Life-Changing ... Priceless Experience"
Practitioner Training With Andrew Parr
“Whether for personal interest, personal development or as a new and rewarding career, this course will hand you the keys to successfully helping a wide range of people transform their lives in a wide range of areas"
Here's What You'll Learn ...
- Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Basics
- Clinical Hypnosis Theory & Techniques
- Clinical Hypnosis Practical Applications
- An introduction to hypnosis and hypnotherapy
- History of Hypnosis
- 2 models of the mind to explain how hypnotherapy works.
- The Power of Belief
- Suggestibility tests
- Practical Demonstrations of Hypnosis.
- Summary explanations of different types of hypnosis.
- Summary explanation of common inductions.
- Explanation of typical stages of inducing hypnosis and carrying out a session.
- Teaching of Progressive Relaxation Induction
- Using Deepeners
- Explanation of Suggestions and their use.
- Using Post-Hypnotic suggestions
- Using Clean Hypnotic Language
- Be able to induce hypnosis, give simple suggestions and release client from hypnotic state.
- What can Hypnotherapy be used to treat?
- Identifying Contra-indications for Hypnotherapy
- Code of Ethics.
- Rapid Inductions Techniques - The Newton Method
- Dave Elman Rapid Induction & Deepener
- Guided Visualisation Techniques
- Practical demonstrations of techniques used
- Understanding the difference between the different types of Hypnotherapy.
- Identifying the difference in need for different types of Hypnotherapy
- Understanding Transference and how to deal with it.
- Recognising when your own issues are being triggered.
- How to keep your own issues out of the session.
- What to expect in a session and how to deal with it.
- Clients falling asleep.
- Overcoming clients’ anxiety arising within Hypnosis session.
- Introduction to Abreactions.
- The stages of a client consultation.
- Client Interview Forms & Information Gathering
- Maintaining Confidentiality.
- What to expect in a session and how to deal with it.
- Clients falling asleep.
- Preparing the client for hypnosis.
- Building Rapport.
- Engendering trust and empathy with the client.
- Importance of complete non-judgement towards client.
- Establishing clear boundaries.
- Fears, anxieties and phobias
- Building confidence and self esteem
- Hand crafted suggestions & mantras
- Unwanted Habits
- Complete stop smoking
- Basic Weight Loss Procedure
- Goal Achievement Plan
- Concentration & Exam nerves
- Introduction to Self-Hypnosis
- Hypno-Analysis Theory & Techniques
- Hypno-Analysis Practical Applications
- Regression Theory & Techniques
- Regression Practical Applications
- Introduction to Analytical Hypnotherapy
- Methods and Aims of Hypno-Analysis
- Stages of an Analytical Session
- Suppression & Repression
- Sensitising & Symptomising events
- Regression to a happy place
- Regression to Cause
- Free Regression
- Follow the Feeling
- Using the ‘Past-Present’ Tense
- Spontaneous Inductions
- Memories, imagination and false memories
- Evoking & Releasing Emotion.
- Abreactions In Detail
- Clean Language Questioning
- Knowing when to prompt and when to be quiet
- Understanding The Secret of Resistance
- Inner Child Therapy
- Parts Therapy
- Demonstrations of Inner Child Therapy
- Demonstrations of Parts Therapy
- Practice sessions for Inner Child therapy
- Practice sessions for Parts Therapy.
- Integrating Hypno-Analysis, Regression and Inner Child Therapy.
- Expressing the un-expressed.
- Powering the Inner Voice.
- Finding the Raw Emotive Content (R.E.C.).
- Dave Elman Hypnosis Techniques
- Gil Boyne's Transforming Therapy
- Free Association
- Working within clients belief systems
- Past Life Regression
- Arm levitation inductions
- Practice of Arm Levitation Inductions.
- Practice of R.E.C. & Chord Technique
- Working with Eating Disorders
- Advanced Hypnotherapy Theories, Techniques & Practice
- Introduction To Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Combining CBT, Counselling & Psychotherapy With Hypnosis
- Introduction To Ericksonian Hypnosis & Medical Applications
- Business Launching & Development.
- Stage Hypnosis Techniques
- Waking Suggestions
- Direct, Emotive Suggestions as client is about to leave after the session
- Eye Gaze Induction
- Overview of NLP
- Representational Systems
- Eye Accessing Cues
- Limitations of NLP
- Demonstration of NLP-type techniques
- Practice sessions with NLP-type techniques
- Introduction to Milton Erickson
- Ericksonian Styled Metaphors
- Demonstration of Ericksonian Techniques
- Practice Sessions For Ericksonian Techniques
- Introduction To Mind-Body Medicine
- The Likeable Mr. Wright
- Neuroplasticity & Stroke Patients
- Phantom limb pain.
- Pain relief techniques
- Headache Easing
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Acne & Skin problems
- Medical Consent & Requirement for Prior Examination
- Introduction To Working with children
- Neil French ‘Blow Away’ technique and variations
- Bedwetting, bullying and self-esteem problems in children.
- Metaphysical Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy
- The Nature of Time
- The Law of Attraction
- Spiritual beliefs
- Metaphysical Self Hypnosis
- Relax and Breathe Induction
- The Walk In The Woods Test.
- More Guided Visualisations.
- Practice Sessions for all these techniques
- Setting Up Your Business
- Professional Insurance
- Planning ahead re your advertising
- Creating a website
- Planning your consultation room
- Practicalities of handling enquiries
- Practicalities of meeting the client
- Practicalities of fees and money.
- Overview to ensure we have covered National Hypnotherapy Training Standards Requirements
- - Core Curriculum
- - Learning Outcomes 1
- - Learning Outcomes 2
- - Learning Outcomes 3
- - Principles of Good Practice
- Final Questions
- The Next Step
Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club,
Wych Cross, Nr Forest Row, East Sussex
50 minutes South of London, set in the beautiful Ashdown Forest.
25 minutes from Gatwick airport, 10 minutes from East Grinstead train station with links to London and connections.
Plenty of accommodation nearby or we can assist with arranging transport to and from station.
Andrew is so knowledgeable and delivers the information with a lot of ease.Shanell Vaughn, Shambala Healing
Interested In Learning Hypnotherapy? You need to watch this FASCINATING video NOW ...
Feedback From Previous Students About Training With Andrew Parr & PHHT ...
"Andrew, thank you for all you have taught me and your on-going support. I've loved ... every second of it!" Poppy
"Hi Andrew, Thank you so much for taking the time to pass on your knowledge. I have enjoyed the course very much. Thanks for the cake too!" Shaun.
"Thanks Andrew for a truly life-changing experience" - Janyis W
"Thank you Andrew, I have enjoyed this course so much, my life won't be the same. I hate to think of not learning so much each month" Suzanne B
"Thank you so much for a great course." Kerry
"Thanks Andrew, I'm ready to look you in the eye!" Sarah
"Dear Andrew, Thanks for such a wonderful course and I have benefited greatly" Yingli
"Dear Andrew, thanks so much for giving us all this amazing opportunity. You have helped set my life rolling in the direction I have wanted for such a long time. Thank you again". Edward.
"Dear Andrew, thank you for an amazingly interesting, mind-bending 9 months" Claude
"To Andrew, Thanks so much! Really enjoyed your course (even the coursework)" Joss
"Dear Andrew, many, many thanks." Theresa
"Life-changing in so many ways. Thanks so much" Lynn.
"Thank you Andrew, Thank you.' Ivanka
Accreditation and Qualification
The FULL DIPLOMA COURSE has been validated by both the GHSC (General Hypnotherapy Standards Council) and the NCH (National Council Of Hypnotherapists).
On successful completion of the entire course, we will award you with your Diploma in Professional Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis (Practitioner Level) and you will be eligible for joining the GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register) as a registered practitioner.
You will also be eligible to apply to the NCH (National Council Of Hypnotherapists) and submit your coursework* for their independent assessment to obtain their HPD (Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma). A separate fee will be applicable for this, payable direct to the NCH. Membership of these organisations is optional, not a requirement.
*NCH requires an extra admin process referencing your coursework, which we will guide you through.
Here's What You'll Be Able To Do ...
(Clinical Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis)
OBJECTIVE: By the end of Level 1 you will be able to safely interview a subject, induce hypnosis, deepen the trance, deliver hand-crafted, personalised suggestions by a variety of methods and release from the hypnotic state.
(Hypno-Analysis & Regression)
OBJECTIVE: By the end of Level 2 you will be able to safely interview a subject, induce hypnosis, deepen the trance, use a variety of regression techniques, carry out hypno-analysis using both traditional and contemporary methods and release from the hypnotic state.
(Deep Transformation & Business)
OBJECTIVE: By the end of Level 3 you will be proficient in a variety of techniques including Andrews "Deep Transformation method" and combine them with other methods, such as NLP & CBT. You will also have a marketing plan for your business or practice.
Complete, Fully Accredited Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis Practitioner Training With Top UK Hypnotherapist, Andrew Parr, Also Includes:
"The very special form of hypnosis and hypnotherapy you will learn on these courses can be successfully applied to virtually any situation; as a result your services will be in high demand."
So much I have learned, so much about myself and how the mind works.Sarah
He is a master basically. Words escape me, the guy is so good.Jon
When you are new to the subject it can be very difficult to decide what to choose.
- Do you want to be a regression hypnotherapist?
- A hypno-analyst?
- A 'pure'-hypnoanalyst
- A visualisation therapist?
- A Past Life therapist?
- A hypnotherapist who reads hypnosis scripts?
- A coach or mentor hypnotherapist?
- A positive thinking hypnotherapist?
- A hypno-counsellor?
- A hypno-psychotherapist?
- A CBT hypnotherapist?