Get ALL The Skills & Qualifications You Need To Become A Complete, Fully Accredited, Andrew Parr Trained Professional Hypnotherapist ...
Watch This Brief Video Below ...
Watch Sam's Story: "A Life-Changing ... Priceless Experience"
How Does The Classroom Training Work?
You are welcome to attend any of our classroom courses as "stand-alone" trainings.
However, to be eligible for the complete, fully CNHC accredited 120 hour classroom based Diploma with us you will need to attend:
- 5-Day Intensive Masterclass In Solution Focussed Hypnotherapy & Clinical Hypnosis (40 Hours)
- 5-Day Intensive Masterclass In Hypno-Analysis, Regression & Deep Transformation Therapy (40 Hours)
- 5 Days (40 hours) Masterclass training you can pick and choose from any of the following:
- Complete Stop Smoking Therapy Masterclass (1 Day - 8 Hours)
- Weight Loss Hypnosis Masterclass (1 Day - 8 Hours)
- Pain Relief Hypnosis, Mind Body Healing & Physical Ailments Masterclass (1 Day - 8 Hours)
- Working With Children Masterclass (1 Day - 8 Hours)
- Past Life Regression & Quantum Physics Hypnosis Masterclass (1 Day - 8 Hours)
- Erickson, Metaphors & The Metaphormosis Technique Masterclass (1 Day - 8 Hours)
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Masterclass (1 Day - 8 Hours).
- Working With Tinnitus Patients Masterclass (1 Day - 8 Hours)
- Sports & Performance Hypnosis Masterclass (1 Day - 8 Hours)
- Build Your Business Masterclass (1 Day - 8 Hours)
“Whether for personal interest, personal development or as a new and rewarding career, this course will hand you the keys to successfully helping a wide range of people transform their lives in a wide range of areas"
Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club,
Wych Cross, Nr Forest Row, East Sussex
50 minutes South of London, set in the beautiful Ashdown Forest.
25 minutes from Gatwick airport, 10 minutes from East Grinstead train station with links to London and connections.
Plenty of accommodation at the venue itself or there is more affordable accommodation very nearby. We can assist with arranging this for you.
Andrew is so knowledgeable and delivers the information with a lot of ease.Shanell Vaughn, Shambala Healing
Interested In Learning Hypnotherapy? You need to watch this FASCINATING video NOW ...
Feedback From Previous Students About Training With Andrew Parr & PHHT ...
"Andrew, thank you for all you have taught me and your on-going support. I've loved ... every second of it!" Poppy
"Hi Andrew, Thank you so much for taking the time to pass on your knowledge. I have enjoyed the course very much. Thanks for the cake too!" Shaun.
"Thanks Andrew for a truly life-changing experience" - Janyis W
"Thank you Andrew, I have enjoyed this course so much, my life won't be the same. I hate to think of not learning so much each month" Suzanne B
"Thank you so much for a great course." Kerry
"Thanks Andrew, I'm ready to look you in the eye!" Sarah
"Dear Andrew, Thanks for such a wonderful course and I have benefited greatly" Yingli
"Dear Andrew, thanks so much for giving us all this amazing opportunity. You have helped set my life rolling in the direction I have wanted for such a long time. Thank you again". Edward.
"Dear Andrew, thank you for an amazingly interesting, mind-bending 9 months" Claude
"To Andrew, Thanks so much! Really enjoyed your course (even the coursework)" Joss
"Dear Andrew, many, many thanks." Theresa
"Life-changing in so many ways. Thanks so much" Lynn.
"Thank you Andrew, Thank you.' Ivanka
Here's What You'll Be Able To Do ...
- Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy Basics
- Clinical Hypnosis & Solution Focussed Theory & Techniques
- Clinical Hypnosis & Solution Focussed Practical Applications
- An introduction to hypnosis and hypnotherapy
- History of Hypnosis
- 2 models of the mind to explain how hypnotherapy works.
- The Power of Belief
- Suggestibility tests
- Practical Demonstrations of Hypnosis.
- Summary explanations of different types of hypnosis.
- Summary explanation of common inductions.
- Explanation of typical stages of inducing hypnosis and carrying out a session.
- Teaching of Progressive Relaxation Induction
- Using Deepeners
- Explanation of Suggestions and their use.
- Using Post-Hypnotic suggestions
- Using Clean Hypnotic Language
- Be able to induce hypnosis, give simple suggestions and release client from hypnotic state.
- What can Hypnotherapy be used to treat?
- Identifying Contra-indications for Hypnotherapy
- Code of Ethics.
- Rapid Inductions Techniques - The Newton Method
- Dave Elman Rapid Induction & Deepener
- Guided Visualisation Techniques
- Practical demonstrations of techniques used
- Understanding the difference between the different types of Hypnotherapy.
- Identifying the difference in need for different types of Hypnotherapy
- Understanding Transference and how to deal with it.
- Recognising when your own issues are being triggered.
- How to keep your own issues out of the session.
- What to expect in a session and how to deal with it.
- Clients falling asleep.
- Overcoming clients’ anxiety arising within Hypnosis session.
- Introduction to Abreactions.
- The stages of a client consultation.
- Client Interview Forms & Information Gathering
- Andrew's "Fluid Questioning" Technique
- Maintaining Confidentiality.
- What to expect in a session and how to deal with it.
- Clients falling asleep.
- Preparing the client for hypnosis.
- Building Rapport.
- Engendering trust and empathy with the client.
- Importance of complete non-judgement towards client.
- Establishing clear boundaries.
- Fears, anxieties and phobias
- Building confidence and self esteem
- Hand crafted suggestions & mantras
- Unwanted Habits
- Goal Achievement Plan
- Introduction to Self-Hypnosis
- Hypno-Analysis Theory, Techniques & Practical Applications
- Regression Theory, Techniques & Practical Applications.
- Deep Transformation Method Theory, Techniques & Practical Applications.
- Introduction to Analytical Hypnotherapy
- Methods and Aims of Hypno-Analysis
- Stages of an Analytical Session
- Suppression & Repression
- Sensitising & Symptomising events
- Regression to a happy place
- Regression to Cause
- Free Regression
- Follow the Feeling
- Using the ‘Past-Present’ Tense
- Spontaneous Inductions
- Memories, imagination and false memories
- Evoking & Releasing Emotion.
- Abreactions In Detail
- Fluid Questioning
- Knowing when to prompt and when to be quiet
- Understanding The Secret of Resistance
- Inner Child Therapy
- Parts Therapy
- Demonstrations of Inner Child Therapy
- Demonstrations of Parts Therapy
- Practice sessions for Inner Child therapy
- Practice sessions for Parts Therapy.
- Integrating Hypno-Analysis, Regression and Inner Child Therapy.
- Expressing the un-expressed.
- Powering the Inner Voice.
- Finding the Raw Emotive Content (R.E.C.).
- Dave Elman Hypnosis Techniques
- Free Association
- Andrew Parr's Deep Transformation Method
- Working within clients belief systems
- Arm levitation inductions
- Practice of Arm Levitation Inductions.
- Practice of R.E.C. & Chord Technique
Accreditation and Qualification
The full, 120 hour classroom attendance diploma course has been validated by both the GHSC (General Hypnotherapy Standards Council) and the NCH (National Council Of Hypnotherapists).
On successful completion of the entire course, we will award you with your Diploma in Professional Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis (Practitioner Level) and you will be eligible for joining the GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register) as a registered practitioner.
You will also be eligible to apply to the NCH (National Council Of Hypnotherapists) and submit your coursework* for their independent assessment to obtain their HPD (Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma). A separate fee will be applicable for this, payable direct to the NCH. Membership of these organisations is optional, not a requirement.
*NCH requires an extra admin process referencing your coursework, which we will guide you through.
Complete, Fully Accredited Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis Practitioner Training With Top UK Hypnotherapist, Andrew Parr, Also Includes:
"The very special form of hypnosis and hypnotherapy you will learn on these courses can be successfully applied to virtually any situation; as a result your services will be in high demand."
So much I have learned, so much about myself and how the mind works.Sarah
He is a master basically. Words escape me, the guy is so good.Jon
When you are new to the subject it can be very difficult to decide what to choose.
- Do you want to be a regression hypnotherapist?
- A hypno-analyst?
- A 'pure'-hypnoanalyst
- A visualisation therapist?
- A Past Life therapist?
- A hypnotherapist who reads hypnosis scripts?
- A coach or mentor hypnotherapist?
- A positive thinking hypnotherapist?
- A hypno-counsellor?
- A hypno-psychotherapist?
- A CBT hypnotherapist?